Rica Peralejo takes family to a camping trip

Actress Rica Peralejo took her family into a camping trip adventure in Laguna and everyone enjoyed and had a nice time. Rica said the trip was a wonderful experience not only for her but also for her children.

Rica said her kids enjoyed the camping trip too much that they said they will also their kids into a camping trip when they have one.

“It will be one of those photos that I’d probably revisit over and over for the rest of my life. It was their favorite granola almost finished, drinking the milk it was soaked in. This is the way they ready themselves in the late morning sun, knowing a day of stream awaits.

One of the most precious things my son said on this trip was, “When I have my kids, I will also take them camping.” 😭😭😭 I get so many things wrong in my life but I am grateful to have had children when I also happened to have already been using more of my heart and mind. ❤️ I love these boys so much. #bonibros #boniboys”

(Photo source: Instagram – @ricaperalejo)


Source: Showbiz Chika

0 comments