Gretchen Ho shares eye operation experience

TV host Gretchen Ho underwent an eye operation and shared her experience with fans and followers. Gretchen admitted that she was nervous at first but went well after – she said the entire procedure lasted only 30 minutes and that it was painless.

Gretchen said her eyesight is much clearer after the procedure although a bit hazy since her eyes are still adjusting.

“Since a lot are asking how it felt, nung una kinakabahan din ako sa operation, but doc was talking to me all throughout! I saw different lights, felt some pressure lang on my eye, but everything was painless! They used anaesthesia drops that were strong enough for me to not feel anything.

The whole operation lasted 30minutes. Afterwards, when the anaesthesia wears off, medyo masakit lang ulo, may konting uncomfortability sa mata, pero mawawala din pag tinulog mo na. They use bladeless technology kaya until now, I don’t feel any pain. So amazed with how advanced the tech now is.

A day after.. my eyesight is a lot clearer, still a bit hazy as my eyes are still adjusting, but I already feel so liberated.”

(Photo source: Instagram – @gretchenho)


Source: Showbiz Chika

0 comments