Pauleen Luna posts birthday greeting for Vic Sotto’s 69th birthday

TV host Pauleen Luna posted a heartfelt birthday message to her husband and ‘soulmate’ actor and TV host Vic ‘Bossing’ Sotto.

Vic turned 69 April 28, 2023.

Pauleen posted a collage of photos and videos of Vic spending time with her and with their lovely daughter Tali with the following caption:

“To my soulmate, you are God’s gift to me and to so many people. I hope that you continue to make the people around you happy. Thank you for sharing your love to all of us.

My heart still beats fast for you, my love. My one and only, happy happy birthday. I love you, forever!”

Pauleen also posted a video showing her and Tali singing the Happy Birthday Song to Vic.

(Photo source: Instagram – @pauleenlunasotto)


Source: Showbiz Chika

0 comments