Bela Padilla reveals she officially moved to London: “now, I’m ready to let you in to my life”

Actress Bela Padilla surprised her fans and followers as she made a revelation on her social media account.

In her Twitter account, Bela gave an update about her life as she announced that she already moved to London few months ago. According to Bela, she tried to find her footing first before she decided to reveal the said announcement.

“So, I moved to London a few months ago. And I tried to find my footing first before sharing what it’s really like ❤️ now, I’m ready to let you in to my life and tell you more about it! Ask me anything you’d like to know about my move and I’ll answer as much as I can in a video🥰” Bela tweeted.

It can be recalled that last July, Bela’s good friend, actress and vlogger Dani Barretto posted a photo of them together. The said photo was taken when Dani accompanied Bela at the airport.

“Go and be happy, my Bely. ❤️I know I look like a wreck but I am so happy and excited for you. No goodbyes, just see you soon.I love you so much!! Facetime all the time, okay? I love you! I love youuuuu @bela !!!” Dani wrote in the caption.

(Photo source: Instagram – @bela)


Source: Showbiz Chika

0 comments