Pauleen Luna to Vic Sotto: “you are the best part of my life”

Fans and followers of celebrity couple Pauleen Luna and Vic Sotto can’t help but feel ‘kilig’ over the photo that Pauleen has shared on her social media account.

In her Instagram account, Pauleen shared a sweet photo of her with her husband, Vic. In the photo, the celebrity couple was seen getting cozy together. Pauleen also expressed her love to Vic.

“I wish you can open my heart and see how much i love you. I don’t know if i say it out loud but you are the best part of my life and i wouldn’t have it any other way. Thank you for loving, caring and most especially treating me with respect. I love you soooo much” Pauleen wrote in the caption.

The said photo of Pauleen and Vic captured the hearts of netizens as it went viral. In the comment section, netizens can’t help but admire the celebrity couple. Here are some of the comments from the netizens:

– “Woiiii kenekeleg eke! My bosleng heart is making chugudug chugudug! I love you both 😘”

– “Gusto ko ung “treating me with respect” kc lalo naten minamahal ang ating mga partners kapag nirerespeto tayo. At the same time we respect them also ❤️❤️❤️”

– “So sweet and lucky both ❤️”

– “Ayy grabe nga yon!😍 Nakakakilig naman kayo BosLeng!❤️”

– “Straight from the heart! Love you Both♥️♥️♥️”

(Photo source: Instagram – @pauleenlunasotto)


Source: Showbiz Chika

0 comments