Kris Aquino: “Sa probinsya kami titira, lalayo muna kami sa NCR”

Actress Kris Aquino said in a recent video post that she will be moving to the province and wil live in a beachfront house. Kris said that this will be her birthday gift to herseld. Kris will be celebrating her birthday on February 14.

“Sa katunayan, birthday gift ko po sa sarili ko ang paglipat sa isang beachfront house na inupahan namin for the next 6 months. Yes, you heard it correctly. Sa probinsya kami titira. Lalayo muna kami sa NCR. Babalik lamang ako sa Central Luzon every 6 weeks para ma check si Kuya Josh na nahanap na ang true happiness nya sa Tarlac.” said Kris.

“Pinili ko pong lumayo muna sa city living dahil habang may pandemic, kailangan mas lalo ko pang pag-ingatan ang kalusugan ko because as you saw in this video, I am the only parent of the 13-year-old beside me,” added Kris.

“Kuya Josh and Bimb will always remain the greatest priorities of my life, but I can only give them my love and their much-needed sense of security if I do everything I can to protect my health. Especially because we all know my immunity is compromised because of my autoimmune conditions,” Kris said.

(Photo source: Instagram – @krisaquino)


Source: Showbiz Chika

0 comments