Boy Abunda admits being afraid of getting old

TV host Boy Abunda opened up as he admitted that he was afraid on getting old.

In a virtual interview with movie and television writer G3 San Diego for her online show “#LivewithG3”, Boy clarified that his age that was written in Wikipedia is not true. Boy also shared “I am not 65 years old….I had my lawyers actually write Wikipedia to make that correction. Pero I plead guilty. You know why it is 65, because I’d been lying about my age.”

==========

Related Stories:

==========

Boy also shared that he was afraid to grow old as he said “I’ve always been afraid to grow old at a certain point, not anymore. Hindi na masyado. I’ve always been afraid to grow old because that’s the currency of show business.”

“When you say you’re old, you are in your way to irrelevance. You are on your way to being a has been. So for the longest time being a manager and being a talent by accident. I sort of you know, distorted my facts in terms of my age.” Boy added.

Boy also shared “I’m not as afraid anymore as I was before to grow old. But there was a time I was horrified.”

(Photo source: Instagram – @twbaofficial)

FEATURED VIDEO:


Source: Showbiz Chika

0 comments