Sunshine Cruz reacts to photo of Sandra Seifert’s son with Cesar Montano

Actress Sunshine Cruz was asked what she thinks about the photos that are coming out on social media showing the children by her former husband actor Cesar Montano. Former beauty queen Sandra Seifert posted a photo of her son Coco with Cesar.

Kath Angeles also posted photos of her children with Cesar.

In an article published by Pilipino Star Ngayon, Sunshine was asked to react on the recent development.

“Ano ang ire-react ko eh hiwalay na kami, annulled na ang kasal namin. At this time I don’t even think maaapektuhan pa ng mga ganyang kuwento ang mga anak ko. Matagal na nilang alam iyan eh. Of course, ang tanggap talaga nila iyong mga anak niya sa una niyang asawa, and then Diego na kinikilala nilang kuya nila. Diego is very close to my daughters and even me. The others, hindi pa naman nakakasama ng mga anak ko.” said Sunshine.

“Sa akin ang importante iyong concerned lang ako eh. When Cesar started courting me, and I married him, wala naman siyang sabit. His first wife died years before we got married. Kung nagkaroon man siya ng relasyon before our annulment, hindi na siguro ako ang may problema noon. My point now is wala na kaming relasyon and there is no reason para mag-react pa ako sa mga bagay na iyan. We’re totally detached.” added Sunshine.

“I’m happy that finally everything is out. Kawawa naman iyong mga bata kung habang panahon silang itatago, and what for. *Nag-anak ka eh, tapos itatago mo? Parents should be proud of their children, at hindi kasalanan ng mga bata o pagkakamaling masasabi ng mga bata kung ipinanganak sila. Ang paniwala ko, whatever the reason is, children are born out of love. Ang mga bata walang pagkakamali iyan sa pagiging tao nila. Hindi sila dapat itinatago talaga dahil magkakaroon ng epekto iyon sa kanila. Children should be loved.” Sunshine said.

“Gusto ko ring sabihin na I’m happy with my daughters. Matatalino sila. May honors lahat sa eskuwela. Si Angelina, she has her own career now as a singer and model, and I’m proud of her. Dapat ganoon naman talaga hindi ba,” ended Sunshine.

(Photo source: Instagram – @sunshinecruz718 / @sandraseifert)


Source: Showbiz Chika

2 comments

  1. Not to sound too reverend or pious but I can't believe sister Sandra did something too unbelievable for her to do. The previous months of her posts related to modest dressing, a picture of a godly woman, and all made me to praise her and even shared her posts to some of my groups in facebook. Hmm, now I'm totally shocked with this news info. Anyway, as the saying goes, "habang may buhay may pag-asa." She may have been fallen with this fate, but I know the Lord Jesus Christ will surely lift her up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to sound too reverend or pious but I can't believe sister Sandra did something too unbelievable for her to do. The previous months of her posts related to modest dressing, a picture of a godly woman, and all made me to praise her and even shared her posts to some of my groups in facebook. Hmm, now I'm totally shocked with this news info. Anyway, as the saying goes, "habang may buhay may pag-asa." She may have been fallen with this fate, but I know the Lord Jesus Christ will surely lift her up.

    ReplyDelete