Julia Barretto gives a tour of her walk-in closet

Actress Julia Barretto posted one of the most-requested video by her fans and followers on her YouTube channel – a tour of her walk-in closet. Julia considers her closet her personal space that is why she is quite nervous in doing the ‘closet-tour’ vlog.

“Im so excited yet so nervous at the same time for this episode because I don’t think I’ve ever shared with anybody my personal space and I’ve never felt comfortable with that idea,” Julia said.

Julia showed her shoe and sandals collections, ,her dresses and many more.

“Hindi na ako masyado bumibili ng bags at tsaka shoes kasi mas careful na ako sa expenses ko. Adulting stage na ‘ko so I take care of my bills now. My electricity, water, pang-sweldo, house, everything. Hindi na ako nakakabili ng bags and shoes.” added Julia.

On her Youtube vlog, Julia describe her video as follows:

“Hi everyone! I am overwhelmed and grateful with all the positive feedback that I’ve been getting from my recent vlogs! As a little gift, I am finally sharing with you my walk-in closet tour. Thank you for the love and support, guys!”

(Photo source: Youtube screengrab – @Julia Barretto)


Source: Showbiz Chika

0 comments