Anne Curtis cries when she shares her fondest moments with baby Dahlia

Kapamilya star Anne Curtis can’t help but be emotional as she shared her fondest moments with her daughter, baby Dahlia.

In an online interview with ABS-CBN show titled “I Feel U” hosted by actress and TV host Toni Gonzaga, Toni asked Anne “what’s your fondest memory during this pandemic with baby Dahlia? Like talagang nakaukit na siya sa puso mo?”

==========

Related Stories:

==========

To which Anne shared “there’s so many because I think, because I’ve been with her 24/7. I’ve really witnessed all of her first. Her first smile. Bakit ako naiiyak? Ano ba naman yun.”

She added “like her first smile. The first time na talagang she learned how to reach for me. Ngayon alam niya na yung, uhm when I read up about it the separation anxiety. Yung marunong na siyang, kungbaga sa atin nangingilala na. Alam mo yun just the smallest little things, so I guess to answer your question ang dami ko ng sinabe. I guess to answer your question I can’t choose just one because everyday there is something new that has been a really favorite moment for me.”

(Photo source: Instagram – @annecurtissmith)

FEATURED VIDEO:


Source: Showbiz Chika

0 comments