Precious Lara Quigaman pens sweet birthday message to her son Tobias Nolan

Celebrity couple Precious Lara Quigaman and Marco Alcaraz celebrated the 2nd birthday of their second son, Tobias Nolan.

In Lara’s Instagram account, she posted several photos taken during the 2nd birthday celebration of Tobias. She penned a sweet birthday message as she captioned her post:

==========

Related Stories:

==========

“My Tobias Nolan! You are 2 today 💙💙💙 you have brought so much joy and kilig to our lives! My charming charming boy – your sweet, naughty, funny and silly facial expressions fills mommy’s heart with so much love and happiness! I’m sorry I can’t be with you today on your actual birthday as we will soon welcome your baby brother… but know that mommy thinks of you and kuya noah all the time. May God always keep you, bless you, shower you with favor all the days of your life!

May you grow up in fear, love and knowledge of the Lord, loving Him and desiring Him above all. May your life always declare the goodness and love of the Lord.

I love you so much my kuya Tobin.. happy birthday anak 💙”

CONTINUE READING…


Source: Showbiz Chika

0 comments