Liza Soberano sends message of love to ABS-CBN workers

Actress Liza Soberano expressed her appreciation and thanks to the employees and production family of ABS-CBN for their service. Liza wished them all the best and even committed that she will give her 100% support anytime that they need it.

In a video post, Liza said she believed there is a rainbow after the storm and encouraged everyone not to lose hope. “I don’t believe this is the end for all of us. I believe that ABS-CBN will one day come back stronger and better than ever and I believe that all of us will be together again,” said Liza.

Here is her video:

“First of all I just want to say thank you so much. Thank you for the friendship, for the guidance, for everything that you have done for the Star Magic family, for me and for Mr. M (Johnny Manahan) and Tita Mariole (Alberto). I know a lot of you guys are going through a really hard time right now and it just breaks my heart to think about it. But I just want you guys to know that there’s always a rainbow after the storm as cliche as it may sound. It’s true and this may all be part of God’s big plan for all of us. And I just want to wish you guys nothing but the best,” said Liza.

“If you guys ever need support, I’m here to give it in any way or form. If you guys have new businesses that you guys are planning on opening up or new ventures that you guys are looking into, I want to show my 100% support all the way through just please let me know how to.” added Liza.

(Photo source: Instagram – @thessgubi)


Source: Showbiz Chika

0 comments